Dubai with Abudhabi Tour 04 Night 05 Days
Dubai 4 NIghts
- Mumbai – Dubai – Mumbai Flight Ticket
- 3 *** Hotel accommodation for 4 nights.
- 4 Lunch & 2 Dinners in Indian Restaurant.
- Half Day Duabi City Tour with Mineral Water & Guide
- Desert Safari with Belly Dance & Dinner.
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner.
- Full day Abudhabi City tour with Mineral Water & Guide.
- Local sight seen by AC coach.
- Visa & OTB include in our package.
- Package start from first day lunch in Dubai.
- Package end- after last day breakfast in Dubai.
- Individual Expenses (Telephone, Laundry & other Exp.)
- All things in Hotel Room Service.
- Meal in flight not included in package *
Day 01 : Mumbai – Dubai (Dhow Cruise)
Arrival at Mumbai Airport & transfer to Dubai. Welcome Dubai - International airport After Complete our all Immigration processor meet and assist Our Ground Handling Staff Will meet you at arrival. Maximum half hours extra will waiting you from time of flight scheduled. After Transfer hotel Int. Check in 14: 00 P.M. Take Rest And after Fresh up Later evening proceed for Dhow cruise. This tour will take you cruising in a typical Dhow boat, a traditional Arab sailing vessel made from wood. They are primarily used along the coast line of the Arabian Peninsula. Up to the 1960s, Dhows made commercial journeys between the Persian Gulf and East Africa. The term “Dhow” is also applied to small, traditionally constructed vessels used for trade in the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf area and the Indian Ocean from Madagascar to the Gulf of Bengal. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Dubai City Tour - : Desert Safari –Belly Dance- BBQ Dinner.
After breakfast proceed for Dubai City tour. Sample the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The tour starts with a photo-stop at the famous landmark of Dubai, Burj Al Arab. Proceed to Jumeirah, the picturesque palace and residential area of Dubai, the old part of Dubai, to reach the museum located in Al Fahidi Fort. then to the Dubai Museum which records the city’s past as an important pearl diving and trading centre. Then Visit to World Largest Manmade Island The Palm, Then Expensive and luxuries hotel Photo stop – Hotel Atlantis. Then after lunch proceed for a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. A fabulous view of the sun setting over the desert dunes are some of the memories you will cherish from the desert drive. At the desert camp, experience the camel ride, henna painting or simply enjoy the aromatic Sheesha. Enjoy the sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide variety main-course and deserts. The climax of the evening is the stunning performance by the exotic belly dancer, tanoura dancer under the star-lit sky.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : miracle garden – global village.
After breakfast we proceed to miracle garden . then after lunch we proceed to global village. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Abu Dhabi City tour – Burj khalifa
After breakfast Proceed to Abu Dhabi On the way City Information By Abu Dhabi Tour Guide. To carry on drive. you experience to distinguish superb villages of Abu Dhabi. First stop will be at ‘Grand Mosque or Shaikh Zayed Mosque’ the 3rd largest Mosque in the World. Witness the most excellent collected works of marbles from different parts of the world which has ‘World Largest Carpet’ designed by Iranian artist.Visit the Grand Mosque (Sheik Zayed Mosque). Ferrari World Photo Stop- the world’s first Ferrari theme park and largest attraction of its kind. Then World Tallest Building Burj Kahlifa 124 flr. Visit. Dubai Mall Round- Musical Fountain Show, Big Aquarium, Then Back To hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Duabi – Mumbai
After morning breakfast, free time for your shopping. Transfer to Airport & proceed to Mumbai by flight.
- As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
- As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
- Maximum 3 persons are allowed per room.
- Service Tax as applicable to be paid extra on the total Tour Price.
- Surcharges applicable during Peak and Event periods.
- International Check In Time: 14 :00 P.M. And Check Out Time: 12 : 00 Noon. Early Check In And Late Check Out Will Extra Charge Depend On The Hotel Policy.
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per company policy
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season – 15th Dec 2015 –16
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.